CAEDP provides internationally multiple-accreditation continuing education (C.E.) programs. Continuing Education is designed to include a combination of professional lectures and demonstrations, detailed case studies, and/or hands-on wet lab opportunities.
CAEDP continuing education is now available to attend either online or on-site. Each C.E. course will include multi-levels of presentations to accommodate certified and advanced levels as well as to those working toward certification. Members are required to attend a minimum of (24) twenty-four hours of professional continuing education every (2) two years of practice and produce unsolicited proof of attendance to CAEDP.
Reinstatement of Certification Due to Lapse of Continuing Education Requirements
- Lapse of more than (3) three years of Continuing Education, members shall be required to re-Certify.
- Lapse of less than (3) three years Continuing Education, Member must adhere to the following:
– Must not have a pending grievance.
– Must pay an administration fee to re-apply for reinstatement.
– Must complete the missing Continuing Education hours within 12 months of re-application for reinstatement.
– Shall be reviewed by the Board prior to reinstatements.